I'm developing the project witch contains 6 audio and video elements which plays one after another. The code order before issue is like that:
- preloading all media resources till "canplaythrough"
- playing video-1
- stoping video-1 and playing audio-1
- stoping audio-1 and playing video-1 again.
Then the video-1 is playing 2-3 seconds and stops sending the error code 3 (3 = MEDIA_ERR_DECODE - error occurred when decoding). I have tried to play the same video just by link and it is playing fine.
Also the problem randomly occurs on some OS in some browsers. For example:
- Win10 latest Opera - occurs
- Win10 latest Chrome - fine
- MacOS all browsers - fine
- Another MacOS latest Chrome - occurs in 1 of 10 cases
- IPhone all browsers - fine
- IPad all browsers - fine
UPDATE It is occuring on Win10 latest Opera only during first view or if cache is disabled.
UPDATE 2 Video Codec is H.264, Audio Codec is AAC, Framerate is 24.